NCWW member Barbara Foreman in the hospital (b4man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
Praying for her recovery, for those who are unaware Barbara is involved in several charitable and service organizations. You would be hard pressed to find a woman with a bigger heart.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Re: NCWW member Barbara Forman in the hospital (bForman)

Only met her once and can say she is one the nicest people you would ever meet. Prayer sent for a speedy and complete recovery.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just read the thread and I am just sick. Barb is one of the best people you will ever meet. She is a real sweet heart and a great friend. She did a lot for NCWW more then most of you will ever know. Lots of prayers being sent.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you for posting this Scott -
Some of us know Barbara better than others, but there is a lot of truth in two things mentioned;
1. most members do not know the impact she has made 2. she is the embodiment of the NCWW spirit - it is unfortunate that I only know this second hand - so Barbara please get well soon - more of us need to meet you and benefit from your input and attitude toward life!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Barbara is a sweet and kind lady. Hope her health is improving every day. Have and will continue to lift her, her family, and caretakers up in prayer. Finally met her face to face at a picnic, but her good nature and support of NCWW preceded that meeting.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I am truly saddened to hear that she is quite ill and I certainly hope she recovers soon -- she is a delightful person and has long been a stalwart member of our community, including her service on the Board of Directors as our Treasurer. Barb, my most sincerest wishes for a speedy recovery. Here is a great picture of Barb and her husband Dick many years ago at a Spring NC Woodworker Picnic. What a sweet smile!

100_3713.jpg

I was at this picnic and it was the first time I met Barbara. If my memory is correct, we were sitting across the table from them when this pic was taken. She is a super lady and even though it has been a while, I have enjoyed every time we interacted at a lunch gathering.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Mary and I plan to visit Barb this morning in hospital. I will relay all your well wishes and prayers. Please continue to pray for her. She is frail and needs rest. :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors