NCWW member Barbara Foreman in the hospital (b4man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
It is with regret that I make this post.

Earlier today Reggie Medlin called me and asked me to let the NCWW Community know that long time member Barbara Foreman is in the hospital in Greensboro and not doing well. The prognosis is not positive either.

Reggie will update this post later today. I'm the interim please keep Barbara and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Scott

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: NCWW member Barbara Forman in the hospital (bForman)

That is truly bad news. Although only having met her a few times, I consider her a good friend.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith

Update from Reggie:

I found Barb actually improved somewhat this morning. Her doctor told the family that if she can beat the pneumonia she will be around a while longer. Visitation is limited as she is in ICU. There is hope. Please pray for her.

Reg

Last edited:

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach

Prayers sent. She is a good person and I hope to see her around again.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark

Prayers sent. Thanks for the update. She is a wonderful person.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member

Very sad news indeed. My thoughts go out to Barb and her family.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I do hope that Barbara gets to feeling better soon and she will certainly be in my thoughts.

Lately I had been wondering how she was doing so this is rather shocking to hear. She has always been the very embodiment of the NCWW spirit.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'm in shock. Barbara is a friend and a member of our Greensboro Lunch Bunch.

Scott, thank you for passing on this information.

Reggie, can you please let us know when Barbara can have visitors? Or at least when she is able to go home.

Thank You.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I am truly saddened to hear that she is quite ill and I certainly hope she recovers soon -- she is a delightful person and has long been a stalwart member of our community, including her service on the Board of Directors as our Treasurer. Barb, my most sincerest wishes for a speedy recovery. Here is a great picture of Barb and her husband Dick many years ago at a Spring NC Woodworker Picnic. What a sweet smile!

100_3713.jpg

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Barbara is one of the nicest people I have met. I am glad to hear she is doing better. My thoughts are with her and her family.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
My Prayers go out to Barbara. She has been instrumental in the success of NCWW. Barbara and family; if there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know. May God be with Barbara and her family at this time.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Barbara has been a very dear friend of Beth and me. We are very saddened to learn of her illness. Barbara is a very caring and generous person, having given much of herself and her resources to NCWW, her friends, and community. We will most definitely be lifting her in prayer. For those you of you who have never met her, you have missed out in meeting a truly remarkable, talented, and gifted artist, woodworker, humanitarian, and loving lady. We need her around for a lot more years. May God's healing hand be upon her.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Prayers sent. Barbara, we all need you back very soon. Get Better Real Soon, please

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
This was the Spring picnic where I met Barbara, I think, She's a rare jewel!

I am truly saddened to hear that she is quite ill and I certainly hope she recovers soon -- she is a delightful person and has long been a stalwart member of our community, including her service on the Board of Directors as our Treasurer. Barb, my most sincerest wishes for a speedy recovery. Here is a great picture of Barb and her husband Dick many years ago at a Spring NC Woodworker Picnic. What a sweet smile!

100_3713.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS