NCWW Logo'd Polo/Golf Shirts- Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks for the inclusion of dark colors (it seems I only wear a light colored one once in public. After that its a work shirt cause I will invariably get into something that stains it). Are pockets available in the darker colors?

However, I do have a problem with the sizes. I have bought polo shirts in a Medium size that the shoulder seam is halfway between my shoulder and elbow, and have bought Large size that fit me well. Are these considered "golf" shirts? If so, I will pass. Most of them I could turn my truck around inside. Must have something to do with beer and the 19th hole.

Go
They are called "polo" shirts in the catalog, but I never knew that there was any difference between polo and golf shirts except where you where buying them:lol:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Come on and order. I've got 31 orders not counting my wife and myself. 9 More and we get some more discounts. How much, I don't know, yet.

If your are waiting for the samples to show up, please don't. I will need to order very soon after I approve the shirts. You can always cancel, if you don't like what you see or hear.

sapwood

New User
Roger
If your are waiting for the samples to show up, please don't. I will need to order very soon after I approve the shirts. You can always cancel, if you don't like what you see or hear.

Careful Steve :icon_thum
You may end up with a case of peach polo shirts :lol:

Roger

J

jeff...

Hi Steve, I'll take 1 - I'm kinda partial to the wine colored. I think I wear a large but will double check in the morning and let you know.

Thanks

J

jeff...

Steve, how you want payment? do you have a paypal account? If so I can send you some $$$.

Thanks

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I am not accepting payment YET:lol:

I am waiting until I have approved the samples from the vendor. Once that's done(early next week) I will send an email to person. At that point, I will have the actual price. (The price MIGHT go down, depending on final order size and the shipping costs to vendor)

At that point, I will send each person who has ordered, an email with their order details and a final price. (might be lower, but not higher) In the email will be a link to actually pay for the order.

Essentially, I will be using my PayPal account, but everybody will have either the choice of PayPal or CC. I will not accept cash or checks.

J

jeff...

I am not accepting payment YET:lol:

I am waiting until I have approved the samples from the vendor. Once that's done(early next week) I will send an email to person. At that point, I will have the actual price. (The price MIGHT go down, depending on final order size and the shipping costs to vendor)

At that point, I will send each person who has ordered, an email with their order details and a final price. (might be lower, but not higher) In the email will be a link to actually pay for the order.

Essentially, I will be using my PayPal account, but everybody will have either the choice of PayPal or CC. I will not accept cash or checks.

I see - thanks Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS