NCWW Decals now at Raleigh Woodcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Barbara shipped me a bunch of decals to the Raleigh Woodcraft.

They are in a zippered pouch up at the front counter. Anyone can sell them to you if I am not there. $1.25 (plus a $25,000 handling charge8-O ) Just keep all the money in the pouch.

P.S. I have mine on my truck already!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tom, I will be by in the next day or so to get mine. Thanks for doing this :icon_thum

Dave:)

dozer

Mike
Save me a couple I will be up there sunday or monday to get a few. Thanks for doing this Tom.

sapwood

New User
Roger
toolferone said:
Barbara shipped me a bunch of decals to the Raleigh Woodcraft.

They are in a zippered pouch up at the front counter. Anyone can sell them to you if I am not there. $1.25 (plus a $25,000 handling charge8-O ) Just keep all the money in the pouch.
Warning: Tom is not kidding about the handling charge!
Cost me an extra dime because "I don't have change" :lol:

Roger (who can't decide whether it looks better on bumper or rear window)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
sapwood said:
Roger (who can't decide whether it looks better on bumper or rear window)

I told ya you should have bought more than one Roger. Of course seeing how you're trying to save up enough money for your NCWW tattoo I can understand why you only bought one.:lol:

D L

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger
D L Ames said:
I told ya you should have bought more than one Roger. Of course seeing how you're trying to save up enough money for your North Carolina Woodworker tattoo I can understand why you only bought one.:lol:

D L
It's not just the money! I can't find a patch of skin smooth enough for the tat :crybaby2:And NO, it's not going on the buffed cranium :lol:

Roger (who could put the decal on his bald pate :eusa_thin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS