NCWW bumper stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Does this mean I am going to have to put a bumper on my old truck? Next thing you know someone will want me to take a bath every Saturday nite, whether I need it or not.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I'm happy for the good responses. I will get this project going. They will be window stickers (Bruce, don't go to any trouble:lol: ) As soon as I can get a copy of the original graphic file for the logo we'll be on the way.

dtomasch

New User
David
Aw Heck,
What can I say....I'm a sticker geek. I'd be interested in a handful as well. Great Work, thank you
-Dave

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Count me in for some, window stickers would work better on my vehicles. Also, if I had some kind of NCWW printed info, I'd be glad to plug NCWW on my tables at the MWTCA meeting in Raleigh. There's a lot of woodworkers in MWTCA.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Ozzie-x said:
Count me in for some, window stickers would work better on my vehicles. Also, if I had some kind of North Carolina Woodworker printed info, I'd be glad to plug North Carolina Woodworker on my tables at the MWTCA meeting in Raleigh. There's a lot of woodworkers in MWTCA.

Randy,
Steve put a NCWW Flyer together and placed a copy here in the download library. You can just print off a few of these to help plug the site during the MWTCA meetings.

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Put me down for one or two! Heck, it might look good on my shop door and it would certainly dress up my truck :lol:

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ken Weaver said:
I'm in. not sure what the neighbors will say, but that's their problem!!
This should help with neighbors

logosc.jpg

:rolf:

Bill Julson

New User
Update your profile with your name
Super Idea! Please put me down for (2) of whatever design the group decides on. Let me know the cost.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS