My lucky month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I checked my stats on my ETSY website. I average about 100 views a day in the off season (non-holiday). Yesterday I had 1139 views. Either there was a mistake or something happened that brought so many new people to my site. I went on the ETSY forum and asked if anyone might know why my site attracted so much attention. So in 4 seconds I found out I was featured in "The ETSY Finds" a newsletter done by ETSY. Below is the link:

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=pre....EHi5..Sevq.s.GR4.l.Eg.a.T2pBUA.T2pFqg.IMrxtA

Today I have had 642 views so far so the news is still spreading.

Week before last I was contacted by a woman who found me on Linked In. She asked me to make 8 parasol handles in a rush. They will be attached to parasols used in the upcoming movie "The Lone Ranger" with Johnny Depp. It is filming now and comes out next year.

Tomorrow I'm thinking I should buy a lottery ticket. :rotflm:

It has taken me 15 months to build a following but I've worked at it, listing new things or re-listing every day or two, good photographs, joining teams etc. I have sold 132 items from $39 to $500.

bwat

New User
Bill
Hope the added hits result in a sales boost! Better get that shop expansion finished. Good news and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS