Multi - Tool Gloat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
or, one of the benefits of being temporarily unemployed : I got some free time to attend to several small projects on my to-do list:

First: I've finally put the door prize to work. Here I am at the Work Sharp. Cheers to Bas for letting me sit and watch his demonstrations at the Klingspoor Woodworking Extravaganza.

And I finally got Dad's old Delta Planer opened up and cleaned out and lubed up. Even polished the deck - thank you all for that tip...makes a HUGE difference - I'll do the same for his new planer when I go visit for Father's Day. Here I am fixing a piece of maple:

So my shop is slowly coming together - at least the stuff I need for scrollsawyering.

Please NOTE: Yes, it's a white tee shirt..but it has sleeves so I guess I'm not showing all of my Southern Heritage - nor my tattoo.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Nice multi gloat. That work sharp was a great door prize.

YOU ROCK!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Dude, you rock! Twice! You rock rock! Does that make you boulder?

Please NOTE: Yes, it's a white tee shirt..but it has sleeves so I guess I'm not showing all of my Southern Heritage - nor my tattoo.
Southern Heritage? I'm just thankful you put on a shirt for the pictures :)

M

McRabbet

Well, that is some cool gloating, but I've got two anti-gloats coming back at you! In the first picture, any grinding without safety glasses is a No-No! And in the second one, you need to be wearing hearing protection whenever that planer is fired up to protect your ears!!

While YOU ROCK on the gloats, you need to protect those once-in-a-lifetime gifts called eyes and ears -- we only get one set of them!

By the way -- I won the other Worksharp at the Picnic and I'm delighted with it!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
In the first picture, any grinding without safety glasses is a No-No! And in the second one, you need to be wearing hearing protection whenever that planer is fired up to protect your ears!!

No need to worry.....he is doing a Norm: posing to illustrate proper technique, with the tools turned off.

If YOU ROCK with a sharpener, does that make you as sharp as a bowling ball? :wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS