More Shop Rearrangement ... Cleanup Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Well, the cabinet deal I posted about in a previous thread got better. The prices on what was left got down to $10/ea ... I couldn't resist. So, I got more cabinets for my garage/shop ... which forced a bit of a rearrangement. Needsless to say, I spent most of last night and a good part of today just trying to get things in order. Some pictures to share ...

Started with the removal of my old wall-mounted clamp rack to make room for more cabinets ...

With the help of my the LOML at about midnight Friday I was able to hang some of the cabinets ...

(yeah, not a perfect match ... but $10 each!)

In order to do that, you know I had to make a mess :wink_smil...

So that left me this morning with no place for my clamps ... though I want something fancier long-term, I whipped these out tonight ... still have to make more tomorrow, but this a start of making the shop usable again! :eusa_danc

Also lucked out and got 5 - 12' long sheets of laminate for FREE ... NOT TELLING! So some stuff in the shop will be getting a new coating soon! :cool:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Nice story, with pictures!

No clamp should have to live in squalor. Nice to see they will have a nice home to live in!

Way to go!

Matt

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
You lucked out with the cabinet deal:thumbs_up.You would spend more on screws and glue much less the cost of the wood,finish and labor.Wish deal was closer to me in Sea Level.Tony

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Jeremy, you diffidently have good story telling skills. and a pictorial to boot.
That's allot of work in a short time. But heck, like you say, for that price. You can't go wrong Great score brother:icon_thum:icon_thum

Got my envy with those cabinets that's for sure.:jealous::jealous: :rolf:

T

toolferone

It's all about storage! Nice score. I see that 2 of the cabinets are corner cabinets. What are your plans for the openings?

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
It's all about storage! Nice score. I see that 2 of the cabinets are corner cabinets. What are your plans for the openings?

At this point ... nothing but easy access to a few things. The wall cabinet selection was dwindling, so I took what I could at the 42" tall cabinet size ... and blind corners it was.

I also picked up several base cabinets. Some are now in the barn/shed and I used an old door as a top. My wife now has a work area ... not in my shop! WOOHOO!:gar-La;

Rob

New User
Rob
Very cool Jeremy, shop organization is an ongoing project for me. I still have plans to build a couple more cabinets if I ever get to it.

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
WOW! Even better than it was!! Great score, Jeremy!
Glad to see you could get some more of the great deals!
It really helps out the shop storage.
Jim

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Great job Jeremy on your shop:icon_thum great score on the cabinets - LOML would love to have those glass doors in the kitchen

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
WOW!!!! YOU HAVE A LOT OF STUFF PACKED IN THAT SHOP!!!!!;-)

How may feet of uppers and lowers do you have in there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS