More Changes coming this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I think I will be making several of the larger changes sometime this week or early next.

The latest version vBulletin will be installed and with it some new features or new versions of older features. In order to minimize downtime, this will be done on the fly. So expect the system to go up and down. Features to come and go and change.

I will put a scrolling banner up as soon as I know when I will actually start, but at that point there will not be further updates until I need to communicate stuff.

Also I will be putting up a new classifieds system for us to review and fully expect it to replace the old one in several stages.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
If you something like this, it really means that the site is closed to everyone. even staff. Your site username & passsword will not work. If I need anyone help during the you see this, I wil;l let you know and provide a username and password that will for that box

GoAway.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's good to know Steve, thanks for all you do to keep this site the best out there. If you could keep the down-time to a minimum maybe the twitching :new_Eyecr:icon_shak:icon_shak:icon_pale:XXpuke:won't come back...I was scarring the cats :lol::lol::lol:. Seriously we appreciate all that you do, and that you do it while keeping the site up as long as possible.
I look forward to seeing how you can make a **** good site even better.
Dave:)

Last edited:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
You're the Man, PS! Keep on keeping on! Thanx much!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

By the way, this site has given me more just in new friends than anywhere I have ever visited or participated. And there's NO $ value on that!

:wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Steve,
I think this site is awesome the way it is and can't wait to see the improvements that you are going to make. Thanks so much for all you do!!

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Keep up the great work Steve!!!

Please don't let what happened to The Wood Works this week happen here :-D:-D:-D

Just a little bit of the TWW sad story:

"On Monday we experienced a catastrophic hardware failure on my server. Not only was the system damaged beyond repair, but it also wrote something to the disk array that somehow managed to overwrite the partitioning information on the drives. To make life even more 'interesting', the tape that I was using for backups decided to self destruct in the drive."

They hope to get TWW back up this weekend in some form, but are unsure if any of the data is recoverable!! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS