MLCS- Great Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Tuesday afternoon, I ordered some router bits from MLCS. I had them by 2:00 PM today. That is fast. They were sent by priority mail. A couple weeks ago, I ordered some and they came UPS in three days. Still good service.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
They are quite fast. This past Sunday night I ordered the router bit storage box mentioned here a few weeks ago. It was shipped on Monday and received yesterday (Wednesday) and that was with FREE shipping. Good company to deal with.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I've been happy with them, have made several purchases. Decent bits for a more than decent price. One of the plywood bits I bought was the wrong size (not even BORG 1/4" plywood is .18" thick), got the replacement in a couple of days, no hassle, no questions asked.

Shipping isn't free of course. It just doesn't cost extra :) Small detail.

M

McRabbet

I have also taken advantage of their products:tool:many times and have never been disappointed. While Bas is correct that the shipping is not free as it is built into their pricing, it is very unlike lots of other vendors who charge as much as 3 times actual cost to send you a product at similar pricing. Their handling time is amazing and their products rock. :icon_thum

They also offer lots of good free written or video information to help their customers understand the safe :saw:and proper use of their products or even their competitors. Cheaper than any book you can buy! And just a download away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors