Minimax bandsaw dust collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
For those of you that have the Minimax bandsaws, you probably feel the same as I do, the dust collection is the pits. I was talking to Dino a few nights back, and he gave me a couple of great suggestions to improve it, and they make a LOT of difference.

First, remove all the cheapo foam gasket around the doors and get some good weather stripping from the BORG to better seal them.

Second, where there are the holes in the top that have the plastic plugs in it pop one out and hook up a dust collection hose.

Between these two things, you will see a world of difference.

Thanks Dino!

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Well-for those of you who do not have a large bandsaw and are considering a MiniMax; I will be selling mine in the very near future. This is a great saw but I decided to go bigger ( don't ask why cause I can't tell you - it's the dreaded disease). The saw is a MM20 with 20" resaw capacity and is in as new condition. Comes with the MiniMax mobility kit and 6 blades ( 1- 1/4", 2- 3/8", 2- 1/2" and lastly a 1" Lenox Tri-Master carbide tipped). Saw lists for 3195. plus 3 or 4 hundred dollars freight and the Lenox blade cost is 250. I will sell for $2400.00 and may possibly help with the delivery if not too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS