Mini-Multi-Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Stuff acquired this week: Beadlok kit, 3/8" and 1/2" bullnose bits, Magna-setter, gadget that holds small and narrow for use on the router table, and Craftsman accessory for my router table

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpg
    IMG_1652.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 130

Cliff

New User
Cliff
Very cool... what's the handled, yellow thing that looks like it might be version 2 of the G-R-R-Ripper? I'm always intruiged by safety equipment...

:eyeslam:

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Nick, I got the Beadlok I from the Winston-Salem Klingspor store, the router bits & safety gadget from Pricecuttter.com, the Magnasetter came from Woodcraft, the Craftsman stuff came from Sears.

Cliff the yellow thingy is a router table safety shoe. It has a piece that screws to the bottom; adjust the width of the bottom, so to speak, and hold thin stock against the router fence. It also has a guide which fits the miter slot, so you can use it to push wide stock along the router table; with this set up, it also can push stock at an angle other than 90 degrees.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Nick, I got the Beadlok I from the Winston-Salem Klingspor store, the router bits & safety gadget from Pricecuttter.com, the Magnasetter came from Woodcraft, the Craftsman stuff came from Sears.

That is what thought too good to all come from 1 place.:tinysmile_cry_t4:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Nice haul! :icon_thum

I would love to hear your thoughts on the "yellow router safety thingy" after you've used it a while. The router table is a great place to be lulled into complacency and get hurt. My approach has been to use 5 gazillion feather boards and a push stick...that yellow thingy may make a lot more more sense on certain cuts.

Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Sweet!!! I would like to hear about the yellow thingy as well. Maybe we should trademark that name. Yellow thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS