Mini Gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Picked up a much need shop acquisition at the Klingspoor open house the other week.

shopfox_hat.jpg
Shop_Fox_planer.jpg

Bought a Shop Fox hat and got the jointer free . . . at least that's what I told LOML :eusa_shhh
It's a the 6" benchtop model, but it does fit it the shop :mrgreen:
Repurposed a table for the stand . . . added a skirt and some lipstick :lol:

Also had a brief encounter with Coleman, whom I must say is a pretty nice guy :cool:

Roger

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Sweet! I know that you've been lusting after a jointer for a while now. Glad to see that you finally got one that fits your needs/space!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
YOU SUCK!!!!!! :rolf: good deal. where can i get one o them hats? the free stuff that comes with em looks great!

fred p

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Funny, I just bought a Powermatic toy 18 wheel semi truck and they threw in a PM2000! Boy the price of toys has gone up since I was a kid!:rolf:

Congrats!

Doug

dozer

Mike
Does this mean that you now have to start building things since you keep buying hats?:rolf: Oh yea I almost forgot YOU SUCK

sawman

New User
Albert
Roger,
I need to learn to buy hats from you.
We went on a cruise and every place we put into port I had to buy a hat, add to my collection, and the only thing I received was a bill for it.
Way too go, oh yeah, you suck.

Albert :saw:

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Nice hat. Can you provide tips on your negotiating techniques. :lol: Oh, and the free jointer will make a nice addition to the shop.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice lookin' jointer, Roger!:eusa_clap

Now put on your hat and make some sawdust! You will be putting a nice keen edge on many BF of lumber in no time.

Oh ya a weeeeeeeeeee YOU SUCK has to accompany that fine purchase!

Have fun! (and I really enjoyed talkin' to ya over that bowl of soup yesterday.)

Take Care,

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS