Met Mike (shuneverno1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I had a fun surf session with Mike (shuneverno1) this morning. The surf was pretty fun and it was great talking about woodworking. It was great to meet you man. I'll definitely give you a call the next time I'm in Charlotte. :eek:ccasion1

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
That is good news, two woodworkers, surfers, friends, etc. meet for the first time. It sounds like you had a good day.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Sounds like a good day. Always nice to meet other members and some nice waves should have helped.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Yeah, it was great to meet Trent and see his little wood shop. Being a surfer before I was a woodworker though I must say I was paying more attention to his awesome quiver of surfboards-the only thing he's missing is a retro fish!!! The waves were fun but boy was it COLD. It was awesome to meet you Trent and I'm sure we'll meet again as my surf zones are split equally between Wrightsville, OBX, and FL. Great Times!!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks Mike. I really look forward to seeing your shop the next time I'm in CLT. Here's to many more surf sessions! :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS