Met a fellow member today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Got to meet and greet another member today. Gordenmt, Mark is a super nice guy.It was great to get the chance to talk with someone that shares the passion for woodworking.Photo forth coming.

gordonmt

New User
Mark Gordon
The pleasure was all mine. As you may recall, I was looking for a supplier of crib hardware to make a new crib for my upcoming "grandfaterhdom". Robert responded that he had an old crib that I could use for parts. We met up last night at his place and ended up talking wood and family for over two hours. We probalby both got in trouble with our respective wifes for all the time we took. Robert makes some drop dead gorgeous walking sticks and canes from all kinds of twisted knarly looking wood. One of them looked like it came right out of a Harry Potter movie. He even gave me one of his wonderful works of art. I guess he felt sorry for my bum knee.
Robert is one of our true treasures and a classy country gentleman. I can't thank him enough for his time and his talant.

gordonmt

New User
Mark Gordon
Oh yeah, and the photo.
I think he smiles better than I do.

robert_arrowwood.jpg

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Another fine example of the NCWWer spirit at work!!! This site really ROCKS!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
OH STOP IT MARK! YOUR MAKING ME CRY!:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:. I really enjoyed talking with you.I could have stayed in the shop for 2 more hours.We need to do it again.And thanks for the pic. So look Jeff it did happen.:gar-La;

Great picture of the crib springs. Who are those funny looking guys holding it? Look forward to meeting as many of you as I can this fall at the Klingspor event or the pig picking. Hope to see you then.

What a great group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS