Meeting sometime after 8/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Gentlemen:

I would like to have a meeting sometime after 8/27. Rob will be in the triangle area then. We do not need to have everyone there, but I want to give all of you the opportunity to attend. We can do a lunch meeting during the week if that works. I would like to have Travis, ScottM, and me as a minimum. Obviously by scheduling it at that time I hope Rob can attend. Stuart and Scott S are in the area, so there is a chance they will be available too. Tracy, you would thus be the hardest to schedule. However, the purpose of the meeting is not to conduct BoD business but to resolve some of our issues.

Please let me know what days and time work for you.

Thanks

Doug

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Gentlemen:

I would like to have a meeting sometime after 8/27. Rob will be in the triangle area then. We do not need to have everyone there, but I want to give all of you the opportunity to attend. We can do a lunch meeting during the week if that works. I would like to have Travis, ScottM, and me as a minimum. Obviously by scheduling it at that time I hope Rob can attend. Stuart and Scott S are in the area, so there is a chance they will be available too. Tracy, you would thus be the hardest to schedule. However, the purpose of the meeting is not to conduct BoD business but to resolve some of our issues.

Please let me know what days and time work for you.

Thanks

Doug

If it is on a Saturday I Will be there, through the week will be tough. I am going to miss three days at work this week and will have a LOT of catching up to do when I return. I could even attend on a Sunday, say after 3:00 pm. I would love to be there.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
During the week is best for me. If not the 27th then the 31st or 1st.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Gentlemen, don't schedule this around me. I have to go to Atlanta this week for training and will not be back until Thursday. I would like to be there but it may not work this time. If I cannot make it, I would love to get the "minutes" of the meeting.

M

McRabbet

Monday the 31st or Tuesday the 1st will probably be okay for me during the day. Where do we want to meet?

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Thanks for being flexible Tracy. It looks like lunch on 8/31 or 9/1 works best. Anyone have a recommendation on the west side of town (Raleigh, Cary, Apex)?

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Re lunch, it depends upon the cuisine. Lucky 32 in Cary is easy to access (on Tryon Rd just off of US1, has a nice atmosphere and a good menu - reasonably quiet for a lunch conversation.

Dixie Bell BBQ in Apex has some pretty good BBQ (off of Davis Drive just north of U.S. 64).

Skippers Seafood in Apex is a favorite - great seafood at reasonable prices. It may be a bit crowded at lunch though.

5 Guys in Cary (just off of Walnut about 3/4 mile west of U.S.1) has some great burgers and the best fries around.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
What is Lucky 32? Where is it? Or I could google it. Duh.

Doug, Lucky 32 is a nice restaraunt (part of a chain, but it doesn't really feel like a chain), the one in Cary is located on Tryon Road approximately 1/2 mile east of U.S 1 (about halfway in-between US1 and Kildair Farm Road / and the Waverly Place shopping center).

The food is great, as is the atmosphere. I don't think that it's more than 10 minutes or so from ScottM's house, and about 15 minutes from my farm.

M

McRabbet

I'm fairly certain that either day is fine with me and I know where the restaurant is located. If it is not too much of an imposition, I may ask Scott Smith to swing by my daughter's en route to pick me up so I don't strand my wife without a car -- her house is just off Olive Chapel Road in Homestead Park at 712 Homestead Park Dr. My cell is 919-210-5914. If that doesn't work out, I can still drive to the restaurant and she can read a good book.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Lucky 32 :icon_thum

And to answer Scott S "I don't think that it's more than 10 minutes or so from ScottM's house". That is 10 minutes if I walk. :rotflm:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Obviuosly I can make either day. Unless someone cannot make Monday, lets shoot for Monday 8/31 at noon at Lucky 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors