Makita Sliding Miter Saw - reconditioned $300 with free ship and no tax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
I thought this was a good deal and would pass it on in case anyone needs a nice sliding miter saw. Tyler tools has the Makita 10" sliding compound miter saw (LS-1013L) including the laser for $300 no tax and free shipping.

http://www.tylertool.com/makita181.html

The website indicates the unit is backordered and will not let you order but if you call, they will take your order and fill when they recieve more from Makita. Mine was at my door within two weeks. The unit is sold as reconditioned but I could find no real sign of use other than a little dust on the inside of the dust bag.

Luckbox72

New User
Eric
I can't remember where I got mine but I have the LS-1013FLR that I got reconditioned shortly before Christmas. Can't remember the site but I think it was $50 more, and came with the light. In my opinion I would save the $50, the light has been pretty useless so far, but the laser is very handy and very accurate.

DonDeJ

New User
Don
But notice that the availability from Tyler Tool says "On backorder." I watched the Makita MAC700 reconditioned compressor at Tyler for months and it was never available. I e-mailed them about it and they said they couldn't say when they might get one in. So don't hold your breath.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
But notice that the availability from Tyler Tool says "On backorder." I watched the Makita MAC700 reconditioned compressor at Tyler for months and it was never available. I e-mailed them about it and they said they couldn't say when they might get one in. So don't hold your breath.

I'm pretty sure it was available when the thread was first started. Either way, it's definitley not now.... Might be time to close the thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS