Magazine stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
:icon_thum:icon_thum Nice work Bas :icon_thum:icon_thum Thanks for the tutorial and the information on the book i just ordered mine :eusa_danc

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Bas,

Very nice work. Lets see, Place of Many Contemplations, hummm is that the same as the loo??? :lol::lol::lol: I might have to copy this one cause I have to carry in rather than select from the library. :rolf:

Mike

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very nice work. Lets see, Place of Many Contemplations, hummm is that the same as the loo???

Loo? Now that sounds remarkably British :) But yes, it's the loo (bathroom, crapper, outhouse, bog, powder room, john, privy, etc. Wherever you do your contemplations).

Bas.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
:icon_thum:icon_thum Nice work Bas :icon_thum:icon_thum Thanks for the tutorial and the information on the book i just ordered mine :eusa_danc
I should get a commission :)

A big thank you to everyone for their positive feedback, I almost feel like a woodworker :eusa_danc. Good thing this place exists to gloat, or I'd be sneaking into the bathroom every hour or so to ooh and aah all by myself. That might raise some eyebrows....

Bas.

Travis

New User
Travis
Dude,

You are a woodworker. You did more on accident building the stand than most people do on purpose.

J

jeff...

I should get a commission :)

A big thank you to everyone for their positive feedback, I almost feel like a woodworker :eusa_danc. Good thing this place exists to gloat, or I'd be sneaking into the bathroom every hour or so to ooh and aah all by myself. That might raise some eyebrows....

Bas.

:slap: It's all in the mind man, just say I AM A WOODWORKER over and over again. Nice job on the Mag Stand :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors