Lumber Needs to be Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

hroykelly

New User
roy
4/4 S. Maple 10' 1C & Btr 440' - .65 bdft $286
6/4 S. Maple 8' 1C 115' - .65 bdft $74.75
4/4 Ash 12'-14' FAS 1346' - .85 bdft $1144.10 Some boards have stain on them. 1/2 board stained, rest clear. Wide widths.
4/4 R. Oak 9'-10' 1C 418' - .60 bdft $250.80
15/16" White S. Maple 14'-16' FAS 641' - 1.20 bdft $769.20
4/4 12" Wider R.Oak 12'-14' FAS 163' - 1.20 bdft $195.60

3123' Total = $2720.45
Avg. Price per bdft = .87
Will sell all for $2375.00
Thanks,
Roy
828-246-4649

eyekode

New User
Salem
I was really happy with the maple shorts I bought from Roy last time. If anyone plans a group buy in the Raleigh area I would buy all the 6/4 maple and possibly some of the 4/4. (and of course help with gas)

Skymaster

New User
Jack
4/4 maple with Salem, 15/16 white Maple if any left over. Maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn thunkin bout that Oak, commin from da Norf Oak was the go to wood :}:}:gar-Bi
Of course tho I have no way of getting it here :{:{:{

Last edited:

Skymaster

New User
Jack
If the total weight of what I wood like is within the range of what my Windstar can tow, my son has a trailer I can borrow and I will get a hitch installed. Just how soon, besides yesterday< LOL do u need this gone? Next of course I need to find out where you are in reference to my place in Zebulon.

I suspect tho the weight is more than the limit for my van. If there other folks around me who are heading your way I will gladly chip in for the fuel if they are getting something big enuf to haul the load back up this way
Jack

Last edited:

hroykelly

New User
roy
Does everyone know the amount they are wanting. I have to see where we are at because they are others not on this site who wants to buy some of this lumber. Let me know. Also the lumber is off of I-40 exit 33 in Canton, NC.

hroykelly

New User
roy
I would like for all those that are ready to buy this lumber go ahead pre-pay so I can seperate out the lumber and sell the rest to other buyers. Please call 828-246-4649 to arrange for payments.

eyekode

New User
Salem
Roy sorry if there was some confusion. I was interested if we could organize transportation. It doesn't look like anyone from my area is making the journey. Good luck with your sale, I enjoyed the last lumber that came from you :).
Salem

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Roy; I am with Salem, I thought there was going to be some kind of a transportation thing from here, It is way too far for me to drive out to you, 10 hrs round trip if nothin slows me down. Really appreciate the thoughts tho. :nah:
Jack

hroykelly

New User
roy
I have spoken with my brother, and we can arrange a truck and we will deliver the lumber to a central location if we can get help with the cost. We would have to deliver on Saturday 3-27 or 4-3. Please let me know if this might be a possibilty.

Roy

hroykelly

New User
roy
We are looking at about $275 for the truck and fuel cost. We would like to bring it all down. If you have any friends or others, please mention this to them.

Roy

eyekode

New User
Salem
Roy, I am still in for the 6/4 maple if it happens. And I can throw up to 25$ for the truck. But if it is going to happen it looks like we need a buyer for the ~1350bd ft of ash!

hroykelly

New User
roy
57' bdft of 6/4 S. Maple 1C remaining
290 bdft of 4/4 S. Maple 1C remaining

We are still taking orders and we are going to deliver(with help). Please put order in and send payments before it gets gone.

Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS