Little Queens Throne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
A little over a year ago, I got an inspiration from our own Steve Coles when he posted his build of a potty chair for his grandson.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29269&highlight=potty+chair

Our grand daughter is about 15 months old and I thought I would get busy on a version for her. (Didn't need the splash guard like Steve's.:wsmile:)

I ordered a plan from Grizzly and with a little leftover rift sawn red oak from Scott Smith, here is what I ended up with.

100_32571.jpg

She probably will not have too much interest in putting it to practical use in the short term so I decided to add a seat and make it multi-functional until Mom and Dad give her some instruction!:gar-La;

100_32551.jpg

When I present it to my daughter as one of her 1st Mothers Day presents this Sunday, I hope I can still set foot in her place again!:roll::eusa_doh:

It was a fun, short project and hope she gets a couple of months use out of it.

Thanks for looking!:wsmile:

Wayne

Last edited:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Great job Wayne. You just need to put a copy of The Cat in the Hat in that magazine rack.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
When I present it to my daughter as one of her 1st Mothers Day presents this Sunday, I hope I can still set foot in her place again!:roll::eusa_doh:

Wayne

Looks good :icon_thum

Somehow I believe you will be welcomed again and again and again.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks so much for all of your kind words everyone!:wsmile:

Well. Gracie stepped right up to her new "chair" yesterday and approved.:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

100_3272.jpg

When a grand daughter is happy, grandpa is very happy!:wsmile::wsmile:

Thanks again!

Wayne

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
What a great project Wayne. Glad to hear the little Miss approved it.

So what is it that you use for the bowl?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
What a great project Wayne. Glad to hear the little Miss approved it.

So what is it that you use for the bowl?

Thanks Gary!!!

The "bowl" is an actual plastic chamber pot that I ordered from Grizzly when I ordered the plan.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS