Little Bit of Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
OK------here is some shots of the dogwood jewelery boxes with a little finish applied.

For some reason I am not getting consistent quality on the photos so make allowances for my ignorance.

Jerry

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Jerry,
Looking good, as does all your work. I really like the figure in the tops.
I'm curious, are you using a digital camera? The photos you do in the shop seems to be green like you are using a film camera with cool white tubes.
Rob

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Jerry,
Looking good, as does all your work. I really like the figure in the tops.
I'm curious, are you using a digital camera? The photos you do in the shop seems to be green like you are using a film camera with cool white tubes.
Rob

Rob---I am using a digital camera with the setting at the highest pixel. I have taken pics with and without flash, different settings for close up, medium range , etc. Some of them seem to have an amber tint to me. I don't know what it is. Maybe I just need a better camera.

Jerry

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Rob---I am using a digital camera with the setting at the highest pixel. I have taken pics with and without flash, different settings for close up, medium range , etc. Some of them seem to have an amber tint to me. I don't know what it is. Maybe I just need a better camera.

Jerry

its probly the lighting. i get this a lot in my shop. much better to take pics outside in natural lite.;-) or maybe you need a better camera.:drunken_s thats what i blame too!!!!!!!!!:rolf:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Jerry: I knew you'd make those things look great! Nice work old man!

OK------here is some shots of the dogwood jewelery boxes with a little finish applied.

For some reason I am not getting consistent quality on the photos so make allowances for my ignorance.

Jerry

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Great looking work irreguardless of the color!
(Check the White Balance setting on your camera...the pictures looks like it's not matching the lighting)

nelsone

New User
Ed
The figure in the bottom right pic is great! I assume the top right is closest to the true color. As others have said, check our white balance to adjust for color. My Canon has a setting for florescents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS