LATHE CHISELS?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
We are about to select a recipient for the HF 12 x 33 1/2" wood lathe. We searched for a little while trying to find the lathe tools but were unable to find them--would anyone have some chisels they would be willing to donate to go with the lathe? They do not have to be a matching set but some extra tools you may no longer use. Perhaps a 1/2-1" gouge, skew, parting tool, round nose scraper, or whatever else that would make up a basic set. Thanks all for your consideration. Recipient will be chosen Saturday November 30 and announced that day.

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Bruce, If you need more than what Casey/Oka provides I can supply some. PM me your mailing address and I can get them in the mail by Friday. I have several gouges, skews and I think some round nosed scrapers.

Rob Liles

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce, If you need more than what Casey/Oka provides I can supply some. PM me your mailing address and I can get them in the mail by Friday. I have several gouges, skews and I think some round nosed scrapers.

Rob Liles
Thank you Rob!
BRUCE SWANSON
2438 ANNWOOD CT
NEWTON NC 28658

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce, Message me with your address and I will mail some chisels. They will need to be sharpened. I I think I have 6 or so ....skew, gouges , etc I think the set is complete enough for a beginner.
Thank you Casey!
BRUCE SWANSON
2438 ANNWOOD CT
NEWTON NC 28658

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
I have no idea whether these are worthwhile to the Lathe's purposes but I am willing to donate this set to the cause. It appears new. (I do not understand the spinny-spinny thing.)

IMG_0174.jpg

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Wow! Thanks Dave, those sure would be a nice set to go with the lathe. If you could send them to me it would be greatly appreciated.
BRUCE SWANSON
2438 ANNWOOD CT
NEWTON NC 28658

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS