Laninate in Charlotte area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Does anyone know where I can find some smaller pieces of white laminate? I have a client that wants to put laminate backsplashes on his vanities and I don't really want to buy a full sheet. The dimensions I'm looking for are 48"x12" and 36"x12". Any suggestions would be great.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Several here have had success with seeking out damaged pieces at Lowes or Home Depot, especially when they don't need a full sheet. They'll typically mark it down from ~$45 to ~$20 if the corner is broken off. Besides, then you can use the rest of the sheet in the shop and can still pass the savings on to your client! :eusa_danc

nelsone

New User
Ed
Re: Laminate in Charlotte area?

Thanks for the idea, but the HD I checked didn't have any white lam and only a few sheets of other colors.

M

McRabbet

Re: Laminate in Charlotte area?

I stopped by the new Lowes near the Asheville airport this afternoon to check on a few items I needed and as is my normal routine, I checked the laminate rack to see if there were any markdowns. Lo and behold, I found three perfect 4'x8' sheets of "Natural Canvas" Formica marked down to $18.59 per sheet. Got one. Two left for the next guy.

Rob

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Ed,
Try giving the Charlotte Habitat stores a call. The one in Greensboro had some last week real cheap.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Good find! Lowes and HD have some here in Charlotte, but no white:-? Someone posted about a find at the Habitat Re-Store so I checked ours, but still no luck. Guess I'll try checking with some of the local cab shops and see if they might have any. I wouldn't have thought it would be this difficult to find white laminate!

b4man

New User
Barbara
It's on High Point Road about a mile south/west of the interstates on the right.
Barbara

Travis

New User
Travis
The Hickory Lowes had a sheet of broken white laminate in their store 3 days ago. I asked about the price and they said they would go down to $30 bucks. Just the corner was broken off. I did not buy it becasue I do not need it right now. You might want to call the store and check and see if they still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS