Kudo's to Anchor Hardwoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Went a few weeks ago and been meaning to post this.

Picked up about 17 BF of Sapele. While I left and went to the Klingspor event Don surfaced it for FREE, to whatever thickness I wanted. when I stopped back by a few hours later he had it all ready to go.

I rough cut it for my project with almost no waste at all. Don is even looking for some 12/4 posts for me to turn my cradle legs.

Never worked with Sapele before but it seems to work very well.

donbake1

New User
Don
Thanks for the compliments, Wayne. It's a great pleasure helping guys like you see their projects come together. I have some pricing on 3 x 3 and 4 x 4 Sapele for post turning. Give me a call.

Don

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Let me add my comments to Wayne's.

I too had a recent transaction with Anchor Hardwoods, and I found Don and his team to be extremely accommodating and great to work with. Overall, it was a very pleasant transaction.

A few others have recently commented to me about positive experiences with AH as well.

Don, thanks for your support of NCWW and our members. Please keep up the great work!

Scott

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Don,

Project is slow going, but it is coming along. Glad to know you have me some posts. I will get up with you as soon as I can.

Pics will be coming also

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
I have had a couple of transactions with them and can't say enough good about Don and his crew. They know the meaning of customer service. Very refreshing after dealing with so many business's who don't

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Good news that a new DQ sponsor lives up to the spirit of North Carolina Woodworker. Thanks Don and all your staff. :notworthy: All of our DQ vendors go above and beyond to help the DQ members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS