Kernersville here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcat4t9r

New User
Randy
Newb to site. Avid DIY'er mainly focused on carpentry but getting into WW. Working out of garage but use mobile tools e.g. 12" Ridgid slider miter, Bosch TS/router and recently acquired a Bench Dog Contractor router table off CL. Thanks to the "hot deals", picked up a DW735 last week.

My dad is big time woodturner but I want to focus more on furniture/cabinetry than lathework.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome to the site Randy, glad to have you with us:icon_thum - feel free to jump in and share your pictures of your projects and knowledge - looking forward

jrevans

New User
James
Welcome Randy, I just joined myself. It looks like a pretty friendly group. I think you'll enjoy it here.

You say you have a Bosch table saw? Me too. Bosch makes some solid tools.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Randy!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Lots of fantastic folks here always willing to share their experiences and knowledge. Sounds to me that with the tools you have acquired thus far, we should all be looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work.

I look forward to reading your posts.:thumbs_up

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Randy. Please share some pictures of your work and jump in at anytime. :icon_thum:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual sawdust pile, Randy -- glad you found us and know that you are welcome to participate as much as you can.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Greetings! Its great to have you on board.

Looking forward to seeing some of your non-turned projects! We have a little friendly game of "Hatfields & McCoys" between Woodturnes (Dark Siders) and Flat Earthers. Much of the time, its a Flat Earther going over to the Dark Side.

So we will be keeping an eye on you :gar-Bi

Jim

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Randy, great to have you. I used to work in Kernersville at the Advance Auto filling in for vacationing managers. I look forward to your input and hopefully seeing some photos of your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS