KD BW / QSWO / QSRO / WBC forsale (QSRO reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Got an updte from Scott looks like we are still on for the weekend of the 18th with a slight chance the following weekend. Scott will know more twords the later part of this week.

For now I'm going to plan for the 18th.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I wish it was coming sooner, but that will make my wife happy as she wants me to go away this weekend. I wanted to start butchering up some of it this weekend :crybaby2:
Dave

J

jeff...

Sorry Dave, if you really want to butcher up some wood, come run the saw mill. I can completely relate to TheWoodButcher's user name :lol:. Seriously we don't want to rush matters, drying to fast causes drying defect and I know that's something Scott will try and prevent as much as it's in his control.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's cool, waiting is keeping me out of hot water with my Wife. Better wood, no divorce, it's a win/win situation :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Jeff,

I'm wondering whether you are still going to make the Raleigh run this Saturday ( 8/ 18 ), and at about what time.

Thanks.

Jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jeff...

Jimmy I sent and email to Scott asking for a status, I'll post here as asoon as he replies.

Thanks

J

jeff...

:cry: very sorry everyone just got an email from Scott...

"It’s slow going – most of the wood is still in the high teens and only giving up one percent a day. I’ve got the RH as low as I feel is safe, but it’s not going to be ready this weekend."

I'm really sorry this load is taking longer than originally thought.
I'll take my lumps now if you want, just not to hard ok?

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:neener:

I guess I have to work on something that I want to instead of what I have to. The commision will have to wait :crybaby2:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
That's alright Jeff, it'll give me time to build my wood rack this weekend. Can I still go to HF? :-D

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
I was going to have find someone to pick mine up due to another obligation. This works out well for me, sorry DaveO.:)

tv

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Sorry Dave...:crybaby2:

But I know that you'd prefer that the wood was "right" instead of "right now"!

Scott

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey now, I am not complaining. I haven't been looking forward to working on this commisioned project at all. It's two of the same thing and not very exciting. This will buy me another weekend to do something fun, before I have to put my nose to the grindstone and produce something worthwhile.

J

jeff...

I'm glad you guys are ok with pushing this out another week. It'll give Scott wiggle room to produce a quality product and the lumber the time it needs to dry at the right rate.

Thanks for not whooping up on me :-D

clowman

Clay Lowman
It'll give Scott wiggle room to produce a quality product and the lumber the time it needs to dry at the right rate.

Hey, I think it speaks a lot to Scott and Jeff's character. You guys want to do it right, instead of fast.

J

jeff...

Everyone thanks for purchasing lumber from this run. I was out at Scott's today stacking lumber for KD lumber run #2, Scott and I spoke about about either a Saturday or Sunday (25th / 26th) delivery date. I would prefer Saturday the 25th. So if it's ok with everyone we'll meet in the Harbor Freight parking lot off of Capital Blvd (US 1) in Raleigh around 11:00am-ish. Even if your not purchasing any lumber from this run please try and come out if you have time. It's a good time of fellowship, show off your works, swap tools and just have a good time meeting some of our members.

I had a request to send out totals to those who purchased lumber, so over the next few days be expecting a PM from me with your total. Remember if you don't like what you see, your under no obligation to purchase. I like for everyone to see what they are buying, pick out the boards they can use and be happy with what they get. This is the main reason I do not sell lumber sight unseen.

Thanks again everyone - I really appreciate the opportunity to cut and with Scott and his kiln, dry lumber for you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
So if it's ok with everyone we'll meet in the Harbor Freight parking lot off of Capital Blvd (US 1) in Raleigh around 11:00ish.

Yee-ha, I am looking forward to it. Gonna get me some wood :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

J

jeff...

Got a PM, looks like Sunday is better because some have to work on Saturday. No problem we'll make it Sunday 8/26, same bat time, same bat channel (I'm showing my age now) :) Thanks for the repies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS