KD BW / QSWO / QSRO / WBC forsale (QSRO reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Jeff,

How long will you be at Harbor Freight on 8/26? I can't make it at 11 am but can make it by about 12:15 pm. I need to decide if I need to find someone to pick up my WBC and BW. Thanks.

tv

J

jeff...

Jeff,

Is it too late to get on this list for about 65 BF of the QSRO?

Nope it's not to late we still got a lot of QSRO that's not sold. I'll go ahead and add you into the first post of this thread.

J

jeff...

Jeff

Do you have any dry BW available? I need about 40 bdft of 4/4.

Jeff

Jeff I'm real sorry but I don't have any KD 4/4 BW at this time - I'm in the planning phases of KD Lumber run #3 and thinking it'll be 4/4 Ambrosia Maple, 4/4 Black Walnut and 4/4 Wild Black Cherry but I'm not sure about the cherry yet, I need to secure good quaility logs first.

Thanks

J

jeff...

Jeff,

How long will you be at Harbor Freight on 8/26? I can't make it at 11 am but can make it by about 12:15 pm. I need to decide if I need to find someone to pick up my WBC and BW. Thanks.

tv

Understand, I think you'll be ok coming at 12:15 it's going to take some time to break down the load and sort through what's there.

Thanks

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Jeff I'm real sorry but I don't have any KD 4/4 BW at this time - I'm in the planning phases of KD Lumber run #3 and thinking it'll be 4/4 Ambrosia Maple, 4/4 Black Walnut and 4/4 Wild Black Cherry but I'm not sure about the cherry yet, I need to secure got quaility logs first.

Thanks

OK. Thanks and keep me in mind for the next load.

Jeff

J

jeff...

I sent out everyones total last night trough private message. Had a few enquirer about extra lumber that's not already committed. I think there should be some extra after the cull is sorted out. Each load you can expect a little drying defect, if a board is too defect, then it becomes cull. I purposely closed each individual species short of the actual BF I cut in anticipation of some drying defect. When I spoke with Scott Sunday evening, he mentioned there is a average amount of drying defect, the oak and cherry was @ target MC of 6~8% and the walnut was running around 12%. we are pretty confident the walnut will reach it's target MC by later this week.

For now I think I'm going to call this run done and close it to any additional sales. I want to make sure I have enough quality lumber for everyone who requested lumber. Any additional will be sold at the run to any NCWoodWorker.net member who would like to purchase it... Any that's left over I'll bring home and use it on my own projects when I find the time to get back in the shop and start making furniture again.

Thanks

J

jeff...

Spoke with Scott earlier this evening and we're good to go. I'll be leaving out of the house about 7:00 AM and should be @ the Harbor Freight parking lot in Raleigh off Capital Blvd (US1) around 11:00. All are welcome to come, it'll be good to meet everyone, see you then...

Thanks

J

jeff...

This lumber run has been signed sealed and delivered, moderators please close this thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS