just wanted to say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhmayberry

Les Mayberry
Corporate Member
Hello everyone, I'm Les Mayberry and thought I would try to introduce myself. Ilive in the Liberty area and have always enjoyed wood working.I tinker with it when I can and have surprised myself on a few projects. I joined your sit a while back and enjoy reading your threads.Thanks for letting me join in with you.
I do have some pics of my last project, just some littl boxes I made up for Christmas. I just have problems transferring them
got the pics in my pictures area
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1020

Last edited:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome Les. about the pics, I think there is a problem there today, as I too, am having problems uploading pics...:-(

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Les, welcome to the site officially. Thanks for the intro. I would have to agree with Pete, the site isn't acting normal today (may be New Year's Day hangover :lol: )
Try to upload your pictures later, I would enjoy seeing them, I'm a big fan of boxes :-D

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Les, welcome to the site officially. Thanks for the intro. I would have to agree with Pete, the site isn't acting normal today (may be New Year's Day hangover :lol: )
Try to upload your pictures later, I would enjoy seeing them, I'm a big fan of boxes :-D

Dave, I am going to use your above statement, with some of it taken out of context, to show LOML that someone actually does agree with me, at least sometimes:rolf:

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome Les! It's good to have you. We look forward to your input and pics. By the way, Happy New Year too!

lhmayberry

Les Mayberry
Corporate Member
Thanks for the welcome, I did get some pics in My members list area...... don't really know where they landed but I did see they made it :eusa_doh:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
They landed just fine in your album, good job :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Img_0202.jpg

From pallet wood 8-O 8-O none-the-less :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I really like the way you rasied the top panel

dozer

Mike
Welcome to the site Les. Great looking boxes keep up the good work and keep posting pictures.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site, Les. Happy to have you join us. You'll find a great group of folks here that love to help and look at pictures. :eusa_danc Enjoy the site :icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
A belated but warm welcome Les! Didn't get to your post yesterday because the site was loading so sloowww!

Anyway, glad you joined us and feel free to jump in the exchanges. Since you've already been reading for a while, you have discovered there are some really nice, helpful folks on the site.

Enjoy,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS