Just 2-1/2 More Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Folks - due to issues with Google Checkout, you can buy tickets via the Woodworking Source (thanks Rick!)
If you've already purchases your tickets via Google Checkout - no worries, those are valid and will be entered in the drawing

Hey folks, there are just [STRIKE]four[/STRIKE] 2-1/2 more days for you to buy your tickets for the Spring Drawing! And I used the "Mad" guy, because

[EVIL]
...ticket sales have been dismal !
[/EVIL]
We have sold fewer than 1/2 the value of the prizes and we need your support to make this a successful fund raiser! Not all of these prizes were donated for free -- we have invested more than half of our current sales, so our return will be pathetic if you do not help now! There are excellent prizes to be awarded and all it takes is a $5 ticket. Please make an effort to buy some before the closing on Tuesday, May 18th! You could easily be a winner of one of these great prizes!

LN_60-half_Low_Angle_Block_Plane_A_Lot_5.jpg

View image in gallery

:tool: Buy your tickets today! :tool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I am trying to understand. We have to create a Google account to buy tickets? Am I correct?

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Never used it... don't really know anything about it.

It's basically google's alternative to paypal. If you've already got a google account you can use it. If not, you can create one for free...

Or you can PM someone who you know already has an account and ask them to pick some up for you....

Trav

M

McRabbet

You can purchase tickets online by clicking here to buy tickets or using the entry the box shown on the upper left corner of the main Home page. You can purchase as many tickets as you want[STRIKE], or you can download a Mail-in Form by clicking here (mailed entries must be received by Travis Porter by[/STRIKE] before 6:00 PM Tuesday evening, May 18. Your final option is to purchase tickets for cash at the picnic -- no checks or credit cards. For a complete listing of prizes or a link to the Rules, check out this thread.

We switched to Google Services because PayPal does not allow raffle payments through their system and now have learned that Google disallows the same activity. Rick DiNardo of The Woodworking Source has been kind enough to process ticket sales for us for the remaining two days of Online Purchases. We need everyone's support, so please find a way to make your ticket purchases. We hope that most of you will buy tickets befoe the deadline of May 18 rather than waiting to but them at the picnic, since you will guarantee stressing out our Treasurer Travis Porter if everyone waits to the last minute!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
It's basically google's alternative to paypal. If you've already got a google account you can use it. If not, you can create one for free...

Or you can PM someone who you know already has an account and ask them to pick some up for you....

Trav

I'm gonna keep it simple... I'll mail a check. :gar-Bi

Cato

New User
Bob
Hey thanks for the reminder!! I was going to mail in thinking I had until later next week, but I just finished an order using the google checkout.

Took a couple of minutes to flounder through it, but done.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Please understand the importance of the Raffles that we hold for the members here. Please note that No one on the Board Of Directors are eligible to win or even purchase tickets. We do this for two reasons, number one is to support the continued success of our great online community. Number two is to give the members a chance to win an awesome prize for a minimal investment. At the spring raffle last year I was lucky enough to have Roy Underhill draw my number at the annual picnic. I won the top prize which was a Festool Kapex. I bought five tickets:swoon:, spent twenty five dollars for a $1400.00 prize. The same model that we are Raffling off this time. For five dollars you could win one of these amazing prizes. A no brainer in my opinion. Please support NCWW through this raffle. The Seven Board members can not enter this year due to our own ruling. We want every member to have a fair shot at the prizes. Please buy a ticket or two:eusa_pray:eusa_pray.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Well Tracy, your Kapex story talked me into some tickets.Of course,could not remember my account info so had to start over.Will buy some more at the picnic.
Greg

M

McRabbet

Well folks, there are just 2-1/2 days left to buy your tickets online and it is probably too late to mail in your check to Travis Porter unless you are his Mail Carrier! It is easy to buy a winning block of tickets online by going to the box in the upper left corner of the Index page or clicking here to buy tickets!, which will take you to the Woodworking Source Buy NCWW Raffle Tickets page. You can buy as many tickets as you want with a credit card through their secure website. Every ticket can be a winner and each dollar we raise helps keep this great website free for everyone. Please do your part and you could win one of these great prizes.

By the way, if you must wait until the picnic, just bring a crisp $100 bill and we will give you 20 tickets in exchange! Cash only!

Prizes will be on display at the Picnic!
and you can carry yours home if you win!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I can't decide which item I want more. The ClearVue cyclone or the Kapex. Truth is, if I don't win the ClearVue, I'll probably still get a cyclone DC. But if I don't win the Kapex, I just can't see myself spending that much money on a miter saw. So I think I figured it out - I want both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS