Jeff in Huntersville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
I've been working with wood since my Dad and I built our first birdhouse in the basement. I've graduated to my garage but I sure miss the protection from the weather here in NC. My main interests are in furniture but I'll take a stab at anything. I also have a background in wood chemistry so I'm always interested in new species and samples of them. I look forward to sharing my projects and learning new skills.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Welcome to the forum. I am constantly amazed at the knowledge base on this forum and how friendly everyone is. The group likes pictures workshop, projects in progress, new jigs, finished projects, etc.

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
Thanks, Steve. My next project is an addition to the Queen Anne dining room furniture for my wife (not for me, I get the fun of building it). I looked for a long time for cabriole legs for a high boy. I found them right around the corner from me at Timberwolf in Hudson, NC. There's a lot of resources in this state, too. My wood's coming from Rick at The Woodworking Source in Mooresville. Another great local resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS