Iwf 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
If anyone is planning to attend the IWF 2006 show in Atlanta next month and have not yet registered you may want to do so prior to 21 July. Pre-registration for the show is currently $10 until 21 July then it will increase to $25.

I plan to travel down on 24 Aug and spend a few days there.

D L

IWF 2006
Atlanta, GA
23-26 Aug 2006
(Georgia World Congress Center)

This show is huge. Here is a snapshot of the floor-plan.
3DFloorPlan.gif

And a link to the IWF home page.

woodguy1975

New User
John
I registered months ago. :D Too bad it looks like I can't make it. I have to demonstrate at a local woodcrafter's meeting that Saturday. Should have checked that date before agreeing to do it. :-( If you are new to woodworking this is an aw inspiring show. I spent 3 days at the last show. It was great.

Thanks,

John

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
John just admit it....you cured the Woodguy disease, and won't be attendting the show so that you will not make a big purchase :eusa_pray

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Show now runs from WED thru Sat, so go on Wed and Thur and get back for Sat. Remember show only occurs every two years. For possible free registration, call Randy Stainback at Woodworkers Supply in Graham. Quickest way to make show, fly to Atlanta on Wed AM, catch Marta to show, check bags and go to show. Have Hotel van pick you up at show. Spend nite and do reverse the following day. Gone two days and one nite .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors