1. Y

Anyone here from RCC? - Smitty 2006 (new guy) :)

Hey youse guys from Rockingham Community College! Anybody working in the industry, or something even close? Smitty:thumbs_up
  2. WoodWrangler

IWF 2006 Pictures Finally Uploaded

Yeah ... sometimes it takes me a while, but I finally posted my pictures from the IWF 2006 show. They're in my photo album now ... enjoy! :lol: Here's one that I got a kick out of ... now this is a lathe? Think I could make a couple pens with this? :lol:
  3. D L Ames

Iwf 2006

If anyone is planning to attend the IWF 2006 show in Atlanta next month and have not yet registered you may want to do so prior to 21 July. Pre-registration for the show is currently $10 until 21 July then it will increase to $25. I plan to travel down on 24 Aug and spend a few days there. D...
  4. M

Iwf 2006

Anyone thinking about going to the International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta at the end of August? This looks like the ultimate place for anyone with "Woodguy Disease". Just better take out that 2nd mortgage before you go. Let me know if anyone is thinking of going. Here is a link...
  5. R

2006 Woodworker's Symposium

Part of my TWA activities puts me in a place to receive notice of other club's activities. While most are too far away to be practical, this one came to me last month, and thought those of you with "restless feet" might want to consider going. Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia Box...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS