It's Been a Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

Its been one full year for me being a member on NCWW TODAY, and almost missed it by one minute.

Thanks for having me, I love this place!:banana:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Matthew,

Thank you for all you contribute and especially your great attitude!
We are better for having you here:icon_cheers

259:wsmile:

M

McRabbet

Congrats, Matthew -- We've all enjoyed your input to the forums and trust you'll make it to "two" in about a year! I'm three and a half years old...

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Matthew,
I remember meeting you and Rachel, before you joined, at the Klingspor event when you bought the new PM tablesaw. There's been lots of big life changes for you guys since then, huh ? Congratulations bro'.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Congrats, Matthew -- We've all enjoyed your input to the forums and trust you'll make it to "two" in about a year! I'm three and a half years old...

Thanks McRabbet, I will surely be here for another year and hope to learn much more from all of you!

&

Quote=b4man

Matthew,

Thank you for all you contribute and especially your great attitude!
We are better for having you here:icon_cheers

Great Attitude, wow I didn't know. Now I have to live up to that statement. Thanks B4man

&

WoodWrangler=Quote

Dang ... time flies when you are having fun, eh?

It sure does Woowrangler, I have had tons of fun, so it by way to fast, luckily I have another year to do it again!:icon_cheers

&

JimmyC=Quote

Matthew,
I remember meeting you and Rachel, before you joined, at the Klingspor event when you bought the new PM tablesaw. There's been lots of big life changes for you guys since then, huh ? Congratulations bro'.

Hum, I guess I will remember when I come to your house wed. But I joined Feb 23rd, and bought the tablesaw March 1st for the 10% off they had on power tools.:icon_cheers
Thanks Jimmy!

And Thank you NCWW, I sure do love this place. :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS