It did happen - Durham lunch bunch pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Twelve of us met for lunch today and had a great time. We had some who had not attended a lunch before and I met four guys for the first time. Here are the pics to prove it. George (Gator) had to leave early so he is not in any of the pics.

tyler1.jpg

Jim (Froglips) and Bob (Woodartz)

tyler2.jpg

Left to right front to back - Amy (adowden), Rick (rcorne01), Pete (Peteb301), and partially hidden is Tony Watkins who is considering joining NCWW

Left side of table - MikeK, Roger (Sapwood), DaveO
Right side - Matt (Splint Eastwood), Stuart (Tarheel), Jim (Froglips)
tyler3.jpg

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Looks like a great time was had by all. Thanks for posting the pics.

nelsone

New User
Ed
What a motley crew! Good thing Amy was there to make you guys look better!!!:rotflm:

Looks like a good gathering!:icon_thum

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
My first Lunch Get together and I really enjoyed putting a face to the names!

Motley Crew? Im partial to Led Zeppelin myself!

Thanks All!

Matt

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I was really hoping to have a big beard contest with Jim (Froglips) I am glad I didn't enter that ring with him. Heck you can't even see his Frog Lips.
Joking aside it was another great time with good friends. The Monte Cristo there is awesome. Nothing like a pile of meat between French Toast to get a guys ticker working over time.
Dave:)

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I was really hoping to have a big beard contest with Jim (Froglips) I am glad I didn't enter that ring with him. Heck you can't even see his Frog Lips.
Joking aside it was another great time with good friends. The Monte Cristo there is awesome. Nothing like a pile of meat between French Toast to get a guys ticker working over time.
Dave:)

Yeah, I was eyeing that Monte Crisco with lust in my heart (for the sandwich not Dave). It sure put my philly to shame. I'll probably go back sometime just to order that.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I've met a few of them scoundrels!:rotflm: how did amy get tangled up with that crew? I bet daveO didnt even save me a hunk o that sammich!:gar-Cr good on ya guys and gals.:icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Tsk, tsk for those that didn't make it.
Great food and great fun. I forgot how hard it is to chew and talk at the same time :gar-Bi

As always, fun to see old friends and make new ones :icon_thum

Thanks Stuart,
Roger

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Many thanks, it was a grand time!

Sorry bout the beard thing. I put some miracle grow on it, just like dave suggested. Or was that for my rose bush, er, never mind.

For those who missed it, we even saw a cop riding a segway. He was too fast for our cameras.....

Jim

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
What a great day! I really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The food was really good too! Thanks, Stuart for arranging this lunch.

Amy

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Thanks to Tarheel for setting up this lunch / get togeather. My first time at Tylers - great people, food and conversations. But for us Woodies it is just wonderful to see what has been made of those beautiful old tabacco Warehouses. Its worth a trip to just to see the heavy wood ceilings and posts that have been restored. BEAUTIFUL !!!
The bar looked delicious also with all those liquid refreshments on tap, too badI was driving and couldn't partake. Next Time. :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS