ISO Festool dust extractor

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Does anyone have a festool dust extractor they are looking to sell? Just started diving into the festool world. Got a track saw and sander within the last couple of months and looking to get a dust extractor. I live in Raleigh.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
You just missed a deal... The gentleman with the Sjoberg work bench on CL that was posted about here had two for sale...a 26 and 36e. Was asking $450 for the 36 with a dust deputy on top... Less for the other. I saw the 36 when I picked up the drill press and lathe I bought from him... it was pristine.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
I actually exchanged a couple of emails with him about it and possibly the Kapex. I know better than to wait on CL, but I saw it had been on for a few days and thought I would try to get down there the next day. It Was pulled off later that afternoon... Realistically I’m in Raleigh and he was in Greenville and since construction is has been considered “essential” I couldn’t just ditch to get down there anyway. But I was trying to make plans for the next day. I was going to have to sell my Bosch Glide to swing the Kapex, so I’m glad I didn’t get too far ahead of myself and end up with neither.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS