TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Quick, Is Mike Davis Comment Okay?

It could be taken wrong I think!

T

toolferone

I have put it in moderation until further notice.

M

McRabbet

I think you are right, Tom -- I missed the innuendo when I first read it -- it is inappropriate.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Definitely a little risque, but done in a nice maner. I wouldn't want to explain it to my daughter.
I thought the same thing too :embaresse

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

I did not pick up on it when I first read it but it is a lttle rough. It does not belong.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

I did not pick up on it when I first read it but it is a lttle rough. It does not belong.

I totally missed it too!!!!:BangHead::slap::BangHead::slap:

I too think that it was totally inappropriate for our forum viewers.

Thanks Tom for snagging this one!

Wayne

(So.........What is really happening when we put a post into moderation? Does it become invisible to the general pop.?:dontknow: And....how does a moderator do this?)

T

toolferone

Wayne, I checked the box in the top right corner of his post then scrolled to the bottom of the thread. I opened the moderation menu and choose "unapproved post" and hit the go button. We can still see the post but the others can't. You can see it is taken out of numerical sequence.

T

toolferone

So, what all of you who missed it the first time are saying is that I am as big a PERVERT as Mike is. Gee thanks alot :rotflm::rotflm:!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey man, you do wear a skirt :eek: But you saw something that was wrong and acted on it. Less of a pervert is my vote :icon_thum

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, once it is decided that a post(s) is to be removed, please do a soft delete and and put the reason in. That way the person will get a PM describing the action and the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS