Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Linky

042526904387lg.jpg

Price varies - the Lowe's on Capital Blvd has them for $9.99, but the one in Wake Forest is $24.99, Maynard Cary is $19.98, Garner is $11.24.

thrytis

New User
Eric
FYI, these are the mini quick-grips for the 6" and 12" clamps. The mini are not reversible and light duty, though I've found them to work fine. The smallest ones are even lighter duty.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
OK here's my luck...

I'm planning kayak or small skiff build in the near future, so I'll need a bunch of these. I have the same clamps and love them, so I was excited to build up my arsenal at $9.99. I checked my Lowes in Wilmington the same day Bas posted and they were $19.95; three days later I was there again, this time I had a price check, same as before. Today I needed a tune up kit for my mower so I strolled by tool section....now the price is $29.95!

The only clamping I'm doing now is on my wallet. Jim

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
I like these clamps for general purpose uses and have to admit to owning several of different sizes. But they drive me crazy because they're cheaply made and the pads don't come together flat. If you try to clamp two pieces of wood together for gluing the wood will move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors