IRSAuction in Louisburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Looks like some good deals to be had (PM66 reserve met at $150). Looks like a really big shop or a combination of several shops. I can't imagine one shop having that many tools and that varied (welders to woodworking to machine shop stuff).

Fred P is close, maybe he should just bid on the whole shop and move his operation down the road to Louisburg.:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

George

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
If anyone has a truck, I'd seriously consider hiring you to help me move/Pony Express some lots to Greensboro (I'd be VERY interested in buying lot 374 - the glass doors and glass- that could use for a few projects although I'd only need about half of the lot, as well as the cherry molding pieces buried at the base of the pile in lot 371)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I think I am going to try and go by and inspect some of the lots next week. If anyone wants me to check anything out, let me know.

Fred, want to go?

blkdog09

New User
Chris
I could sure use that router/table in lot 106.

Is this an online auction only, or will they be selling on site?

RobS.

Robert Slone
Senior User
I think I may go check it out too. I'm only about 25 minutes away. I see several things I'd like to have.

I may be able to help if anyone buys anything, either with loading or possibly temporary storage here on the farm.

Thanks for the heads up on this auction.:thumbs_up

FlyingRon

Ron
HON is a big producer of office furniture. We had a ton of their desks, etc... in our old office.

Note that the terms say if you're going to pick up something that's not going to be hand carried out, you need to show them your insurance certificate before coming in and moving it. That means that you and your brother probably can't move the stationary equipment, however there are usually movers hanging around these sort of auctions who will be glad to move for you for a price.

The bigger things are the better deal... I've seen relatively immobile planars go for just a couple of hundred dollars. On the other hand, people will pay more for clamps than you can buy them new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS