Including pictures in posts - how-to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Uploading photos and including them in forum posts is easier than it used to be. But, judging by the # of PMs I get and Help Desk posts, this still stumps quite a few people. DaveO did an excellent writeup not too long ago, but it has become somewhat obsolete with the addition of the "insert image from Gallery" feature recently added to the site.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is basically a lot of pictures in sequence, then a video is.......eh...a LOT of words! I recorded a short video tutorial explaining the process. What do you think? Useful?

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Fantabulous!!! So many people will come to love the sound of your voice! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up
Only thing that might be worth mentioning, but not worth redoing the video, is that you can select multiple files using various using the traditional key combinations (ctrl, shift etc) while in the Select Files for Upload file selection window.

I sure look forward to this getting out there, gonna save us a lot of time.

Thanks,
Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Looks (sounds) great Bas!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Easy to follow, concise and offers the perfect explanation.

Nice work!

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome Bas, that is the best tutorial I have ever seen. Could you get William Shatner to do a voice over, that would rock!!

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Awesome Bas, that is the best tutorial I have ever seen. Could you get William Shatner to do a voice over, that would rock!!

Dave:)
I...could....
ask
William....Shatner
to...do
A
VOICEOVER
but...it would
then
go...from
3....minutes
to