I'm calling it a "Storpedo" w/many pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Alan, that is one cool idea you had there. I too hope that the authorities don't get the wrong idea.

Had you seen anything like this before. I know nothing about sailing or the boat that you have, but it seems that this would be very marketable if there are others like you looking for a simialr solution. I'm sold on the name!

Those I have seen before all use basic pipe with standard pvc pipe caps. They have to slide their sails in from the end. None were decorated like torpedos.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
[banana]I like toys[/banana]

Storage, dust collection - does anyone still use PVC pipe for water and waste??? :)

That is such a cool design, I love it. You should trademark the name as well. What's next, the missilo?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I love a good sense of humor!!!!!

[pie]I wonder if I can get a good parking spot at the fair if I towed that?[/pie]

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Alan,
Time you and me went into business. That's one heck of a cool idea and a great name for it as well. I grew up on the big lakes of NY and can picture something like this selling very well. Cool idea and execution.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
A few more pics . . . .

Well, it is not as outrageous looking with the boat on the trailer-

From this angle, you can't even see it- (notice what the tannin in NC rivers has done to my hulls :-( . I guess it's time to break out the "Barkeepers Friend")

PA160020.JPG

But visible from this angle-

PA160021.JPG

And this one- more so if I add fins and a propellor :lol::lol::lol:

(one reason I held off was to see how it fit- how far it would stick out the back. No problem!! Plenty of room for fins and a propeller. :rolf: )

PA160022.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS