I'm back with pix to prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I'm officially back! My first project post poison and burn. This is the copy of a reign deer I promised a friend last Christmas. It took OzzieX a while to get me the blank and then I had to get the nerve to actually cut it after an uncertain layout free hand!
It's good to choke on saw dust again. Thank you all for your prayers and messages of well wishes. I don't think I could have survived the treatment with out them. Seriously.

Barbara

Attachments

• Reigndeer.jpg
    Reigndeer.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 172

DaveO

New User
DaveO
YEH, YEH, Barbara's back :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc I was talking about you on Saturday with DL Ames. He was wondering how you were doing, and I was too. I am so glad that you are back to choking on saw dust again, instead of those toxic chemicals.
This thread just put the biggest smile on my face, it's great to hear from you again :icon_chee:5grouphug

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome back Barbara! great to see that you are having fun in the shop again! I love the deer!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Barbara, it's great to have you back:tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysmile_kiss_t4:
YEH, YEH, Barbara's back :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc I was talking about you on Saturday with DL Ames. He was wondering how you were doing, and I was too. I am so glad that you are back to choking on saw dust again, instead of those toxic chemicals.
This thread just put the biggest smile on my face, it's great to hear from you again :icon_chee:5grouphug

Dave:)
Dave I must have missed you on Saturday, I had the the same conversation with DL

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looking good Barbara. Welcome back!!!!! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome back Barbara -- we are all certainly very happy that you are doing better after your nasty ordeal. Here's a little tribute to you and for fellow members who haven't had the very distinct pleasure of meeting you! We all love you and have missed your smiling face (and posts)!

PS: The reindeer look great!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Great looking reindeer! Not sure how you managed it without eyes, but somehow you captured that "deer in headlights" look. Freehand you said? :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Hi Barbara!

I don't know the details of your illness, but it sounds like you went thru some trying times!

Thank God you're healed and are back having fun doing the things you enjoy!!

Yes, those deer really look nice... I saw them way back when and had planned to also make some, but didn't get arouind to it.

I'm glad you did it and got much enjoyment from it.

Welcome Back!!

Great job on those dear deer!! :lol:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thanks everyone. I've missed being here. There's nothing like discovering you aren't DQ'd anymore to get your fanny in gear!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome back, Barb. And best wishes for continued good health.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapThe deer are neat! Nothing wrong with that "freehand."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS