I will be gone for a week. **Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I recently found out my brother has been doing some really crazy stuff and has gotten himself in trouble and kinda me. We are twins and he has been using my identity and I need to get some stuff taking care of.

I will be on some but not enough to keep up my sections, If you see anything in the found for sale/ hot deals or off topic area take care of it please.

And please keep this to the staff here.

Last edited:

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Re: I will be gone for a week.

I need some advice.

I have an Identical twin and he has been using my name and other stuff to pull scams on stuff. I went to the Sheriff thismorning and They can arrest him and if that happens He will probably go to jail for a good bit of time. This will be his third Fraud charge and the money is a pretty good sum.

Is it wrong for me to feel he deserves it? Would you have him Arrested and ask them to be as hard on him as they can be.

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger

Genuinely sorry about your situation, Jon.
It would be foolish for me to offer advice. However, I offer good wishes and hope you are able to resolve things with minimum of disruption to you and your family.

Roger

Jon

New User
Jon Todd

Thats what I am afraid of. IF he goes in Jail and He comes out worse. But IF he doesnt get any punishment what does that say. He did dri=ugs when he was younger and he almost seems crazy sometimes.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd

Well The sheriff went to his House and found out He has been up to alot more than I knew about. He is in Jail and will probably be there for a long time. He had a credit card machine and could make his own cards So I imagine It will be awhile before I see him.

cskipper

Cathy
Man, I hate to hear that. It's a tough call - wanting him to suffer the consequences but not knowing if the lessons that will be learned will be bad ones. Hang in there and let us know if we can help in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS