I Went With a CHEAPER Bearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Last night, I took my Delta OSS apart to replace a bearing. I went to FastenAl's web site and looked at their selection of 6002 bearings. One bearing stood out from the rest. Their SKU# 4126048, priced at THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED, TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS, and FORTY EIGHT CENTS ($3,327.48) To say the least, I went with a MUCH CHEAPER bearing ($1.55.) This is for the newbies (and the olders who have forgotten), go to "thebigbearingstore.com" and scroll down page to "Bearing Library", and read how ball bearings are made.

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Last night, I took my Delta OSS apart to replace a bearing. I went to FastenAl's web site and looked at their selection of 6002 bearings. One bearing stood out from the rest. Their SKU# 4126048, priced at THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED, TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS, and FORTY EIGHT CENTS ($3,327.48) To say the least, I went with a MUCH CHEAPER bearing ($1.55.) This is for the newbies (and the olders who have forgotten), go to "thebigbearingstore.com" and scroll down page to "Bearing Library", and read how ball bearings are made.

Thats one high priced bearing, but the unit is 711 so there only $4.68 ea

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Back at the beginning of December, I was shopping online and entered an invalid zip code when checking out (which the site accepted). I was then offered two shipping options. The first, USPS Priority, was $11. The second, FedEx Next Day Saturday delivery, was $36,509,473.50. I obviously chose the USPS option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS