I sincerely apologize to all of our members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I couldn't make it to the picnic. The plan was to attend, even drove part of the way and had to come back home - life and health got in the way. I hope the members who went had a super time.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Life has a way changing things for us all. I too was on my way, when I realized 2 hour drive was not a good idea this morning. There are some things I just shouldn't eat anymore.

Cathy, I hope nothing serious?

cskipper

Cathy
Something chronic that had seemed better, so I didn't remember to pay attention. Not a good idea. No, not serious, just really annoying.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I'm so sorry you couldn't go. I was hoping things would work out for me to go, but with two kids 8 & 11, this time of year is crazy. They are both having sleepovers tonight. I hope everyone that goes has a wonderful time! I hope you feel better soon.

Amy

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I found myself in the same boat this morning. Sad it is......I really wanted to attend the picnic in my hometown.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Heck, I think it's a miracle that a lot of us made it today. :swoon:

I'm very sorry that you all couldn't make it and I hope you start feeling better soon. :)

M

McRabbet

We missed you all, but completey understand your plights! Get better and stay away from Montezuma's water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors