I sincerely apologize to all of our members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I couldn't make it to the picnic. The plan was to attend, even drove part of the way and had to come back home - life and health got in the way. I hope the members who went had a super time.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Life has a way changing things for us all. I too was on my way, when I realized 2 hour drive was not a good idea this morning. There are some things I just shouldn't eat anymore.

Cathy, I hope nothing serious?

cskipper

Cathy
Something chronic that had seemed better, so I didn't remember to pay attention. Not a good idea. No, not serious, just really annoying.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I'm so sorry you couldn't go. I was hoping things would work out for me to go, but with two kids 8 & 11, this time of year is crazy. They are both having sleepovers tonight. I hope everyone that goes has a wonderful time! I hope you feel better soon.

Amy

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I found myself in the same boat this morning. Sad it is......I really wanted to attend the picnic in my hometown.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Heck, I think it's a miracle that a lot of us made it today. :swoon:

I'm very sorry that you all couldn't make it and I hope you start feeling better soon. :)

M

McRabbet

We missed you all, but completey understand your plights! Get better and stay away from Montezuma's water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS