I need some RO Veneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I'm looking for some Red Oak Veneer for a project that I'm doing.I have to match an existing kitchen that has RO over MDF doors with an edge profile.I only need a piece or combo of pieces that are 10" wide by 48" long.The 10" width is the minimum but the length can be as short as 16" pieces.I'm probably not explaining this real well but basically I'm covering three doors that are 9.5" by 16",12" and 20".I'm looking to buy/pay for this and the closer it is the sooner I get my hands on it.
Greg

PS I cannot use QSRO.The existing is Plain Sawn.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Beleive it or not this is something that you actually can find at the BORG. I have seen large rolls of flatsawn RO veneer available at both the blue and orange. It might PSA backed :dontknow:

Dave:)

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Robb,
can I get a number since your right in Sherrils Ford and will call you to setup a convenient time to get together.Thanx,sounds great.

Dave,
I went to the Blue store last nite and it looked worst than Oak formica.I was also in the Orange but found such an incredible markdown that I forgot what it was that I went in there for in the first place.:swoon:
I have a ton of veneer but it is all other woods so if I can just get what I need for this screwy project that will be fine
Thanx guys,
Greg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dave,
I went to the Blue store last nite and it looked worst than Oak formica.I was also in the Orange but found such an incredible markdown that I forgot what it was that I went in there for in the first place.:swoon:
I have a ton of veneer but it is all other woods so if I can just get what I need for this screwy project that will be fine
Thanx guys,
Greg

Well I never said it was good or cheap :eek:. I betcha they sell it replace the veneer faces that fall off their plywood if you look at it the wrong way :gar-La;.

Dave:)

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Greg- 828-228-8072 should be in shop most of day tomorrow. 3670 West Bay Dr. Sherrills Ford. Should be able to mapquest me.
Robb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS