I Love My Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
I haven't made anything "fine" using my new G0690 yet. However I spent the day working on a chicken tractor. I wanted to use up as much scrap and reclaimed wood as possible. I was able to rip several 2" x 6" x 14' boards in seconds. My old saw was so unstable that I wouldn't have tried it. This saw didn't even know they were there. Life is good.

Digit

New User
Dave
Sweeeeet- I just took a G0696 a few weeks ago, I am so impressed with this saw,, I had heard that some things might not match up. (Rails, or fence ) but it matched up perfectly, the saw is straight and runs like a dream. Good luck to you. :icon_cheers

Cato

New User
Bob
I haven't made anything "fine" using my new G0690 yet. However I spent the day working on a chicken tractor. I wanted to use up as much scrap and reclaimed wood as possible. I was able to rip several 2" x 6" x 14' boards in seconds. My old saw was so unstable that I wouldn't have tried it. This saw didn't even know they were there. Life is good.
Michael- Congrats on your new saw!! I have eyed that saw for awhile debating on whether I needed a 3hp saw or just wanted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS