I finally remembered

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Yep, I finally remembered to make my contribution to the current fund raiser this morning. I encourage all who have had the same memory problem to respond today. Remember how much we all missed the site last week while it was being tended to!

bobby g

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I didn't forget, but I did finally get PAID. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: Made my contribution yesterday. :icon_thum

richlife

New User
Rich
Good reminder, Bobby. It doesn't have to be a huge contribution, but every member should at least consider helping if circumstances permit. +1 Rich

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Only four days left in the month and we're only 67 percent to our goal. Hopefully, everyone can give at least a couple of dollars.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Yep, I finally remembered to make my contribution to the current fund raiser this morning. I encourage all who have had the same memory problem to respond today. Remember how much we all missed the site last week while it was being tended to!

bobby g

Excellent point Bobby :icon_thum I was a lost young'un when the site went down :wsad:

All I had to do was think about the money I have saved just buying hand-me-down tools from our members, plus the things i have learned ( which are priceless ) the friends I have made ( again priceless ) and it was not difficult at all to throw a couple bucks in the hat :icon_cheers
$1 , $10, $100 ( yeah right ...not from me :mrgreen: ) it all helps :icon_thum

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Since I'm still in my first year on this site, and this is my first round of fund raising, let me ask a question. What happens if we don't meet the goal at the end of the month? Do we keep the drive open until the goal is met? Or do we just say, "Oh well" and settle for less?

If the goal is not met, I hope there will be a "LAST CHANCE" announcement, in case some of us feel we can make a second contribution. It's interesting to me that w/ 4,747 registered members, we can't raise $2,000. That's less than $0.50 per member. :dontknow:

Bill

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Folks, if you had trouble remembering what the original poster did (what's his name...guy from Pittsboro, not a half bad looking shop, Robbie or something...), there's still time! Just go to the...where's that link, something about being on the home page of the site I think...then click on that thing, what was it, a button or image or something. Anyhoo, that'll take you over to, can't remember the other site's name, but that's where you can actually do it! Whatever it was that we were talking about.

I think.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I went from contractor (paid weekly) to full time employee, (paid monthly)

currently on 5th week with no paycheck, oo it hurts, hehe. At least it will be a much bigger paycheck than I am used to.

I'll be making my contribution after the 10th of October if they get the direct deposit working correctly.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Folks, if you had trouble remembering what the original poster did (what's his name...guy from Pittsboro, not a half bad looking shop, Robbie or something...), there's still time! Just go to the...where's that link, something about being on the home page of the site I think...then click on that thing, what was it, a button or image or something. Anyhoo, that'll take you over to, can't remember the other site's name, but that's where you can actually do it! Whatever it was that we were talking about.

I think.

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

You made a blue day bright red!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bas!

Wayne

richlife

New User
Rich
You got it all right, Bas :wwink:. And in the hopes that lots of folks will sit down this afternoon or evening and recognize that THIS IS IT -- THE LAST DAY OF THIS DONATION CYCLE, I thought I'd take a stab myself.

The link is the big, green bold one at the top left of every page.

And I know some would just like to click right now while you see it:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/index.php?page=donate

I'm sure our officers would prefer not to be pushy, but truly, we're not that far off and it is easy to forget. And maybe it would be alright to donate tomorrow also... Rich

I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS