I can not wait for this to arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I just won this on eBay for $ 35.00 it is 5 X 12 X 3 piece of Gabon / Gaboon Ebony :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

6216_1.jpg

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
nice piece of wood. I would get realllll nervous touching a tool to a piece of wood that costs $28.00/bf. 8-O

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

Pete
Ebony some time runs $50.00 to 80.00 a BF there is a piece listed on eBay 1.5 x 1.5 x 18 for $35.00

sawman

New User
Albert
That is money well invested and while waiting for it to arrive you can develop some projects to make use of it. When you do make something with it, post a pic, I would like to see what the wood looks like finished.

Merry Christmas,
Albert, Al or whatever

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Wow! that will.be sweet! Are you going to turn it? I can't wait to see what you shape it into!

Cheers,
Chris

J

jeff...

Pete
Ebony some time runs $50.00 to 80.00 a BF there is a piece listed on eBay 1.5 x 1.5 x 18 for $35.00

That stuff grow around here? I have a daughter getting married next fall, I could stand to sell some 50.00 a BF lumber :-D

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Dave
I am sure I have some pieces that you could have now. Send me a PM when you would like to stop by :icon_thum

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Chris and Chuck
I do not know what will become of that piece yet :eusa_thin I am thinking at least one bowl will be made from it :eusa_danc I will have to wait and see what I will do with it once it arrives :icon_thum More to follow

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
can I have your sawdust??? haha..just kidding ;-)

Looking forward to pix when you find your inspiration!
Chris

sapwood

New User
Roger
And we can't wait to see what you are going to do with it :clock:

Savy purchase Nick! :5bouncy:

Roger

J

jeff...

Well all you can do is wait - that stuff looks a lot like black walnut doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS