I am sorta puzzled over this tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
A_puzzled_tree.jpg

View image in gallery
This is a Steve Good pattern - He does not cut them into puzzles but I thought it would be fun for my grandchildren-The one above is the back side of the trees - I cut my grandchildrens names out and made puzzles out of all of them - I cut them out of 3/4 ply for strength and handed painted each piece - primer and I used water colors and am planing to rattle can each piece with shellac
A_puzzled_tree3.jpg

View image in gallery
I painted each childs name a color that I know that they like - my oldest said that he likes orange - had to guess on the other three - the backside is different colors so that they can see and learn the colors

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good show my friend :icon_thum. Gifts from you own hands and heart are always the best.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Nice job, I'm betting they'll love them. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

This is yet another reminder of the cool stuff that can be done with a scroll saw and that I really should uncover and set up the Hawk I picked up last year and give it a try. :gar-Bi

Brian.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Nice job, I'm betting they'll love them. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

This is yet another reminder of the cool stuff that can be done with a scroll saw and that I really should uncover and set up the Hawk I picked up last year and give it a try. :gar-Bi

Brian.

Thanks Brian - yes you should uncover that Hawk and let it fly:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS